Thursday, April 4, 2013

Big Ring Circus

I've introduced you to a lady in the southern states (her webpage is Bless Our Hearts), who has introduced me to someone she likes, who says:

"I learned from the owner of that place, and my friends there, that it was not enough to refrain from persecuting gay people, but that an active role in the advocacy of their rights and protection was a moral obligation, and that choosing not to do so was persecution itself."

You can read the rest of that entry here: Big Ring Circus. And I am going to add that link to my blogroll. Thank you, Ms Moon!



1 comment:

  1. Hey, K!

    Good quote, thanks for passing that on. Finally I found the comment place, as I don't understand your new high-tech format. I also figured out how to read a longer piece. I thought you were just writing only a few words, but maybe if I click on the others, there was more to read. Some of us linger in the thrills of reading a paper book, walking to an office to pay a bill instead of doing it online, some of us love to chat on the phone rather than text--some of us are maybe old fogies. Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message here or email me at stubblejumperscafe@gmail.com, home of the snow and land of the wheat!