Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Life Raft for Frog or Dragonfly

There is thunder! Yay! and lots of it, and close, and loud!
Which brings me, after letting the chickenshit dogs into the porch, to the office to shut down my computer.
Whence I realize I have not posted anything here today except a tarot card. Tsk, me.

It took me long enough to employ this simple provision of something to climb on so there will be no more dead creatures in the water barrel.

And now I must shut down. It's so exciting! I might go stand out on the step.
We need rain here, and it is needed all over the province. It seems less smoky today but probably I'm just getting used to it and noticing it less.

Come on, rain. Come on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message here or email me at stubblejumperscafe@gmail.com, home of the snow and land of the wheat!