Thursday, December 31, 2015

Bringin' in the New Year

Comings and goings, comings and goings.
Town: mail, lunch, groceries, hardware, Everett's to drop off his mail and pick up my clean quilts. (Our hard water stains fabric, so I enlist my son with his town water.)

Scott chatting with someone parked in front of the post office.
Home: wine, liqueur, ham, scalloped potatoes, which are always a treat to us.
This Hour Has 22 Minutes.
The outdoor timer should be switching on my coloured lights any moment.
Woo hoo!

What are you doing this New Year's Eve?

Here's to another year gone, another to come.


6 comments:

  1. Hi from Ontario Kate! Attila and I are bringing in the New Year with a homemade pizza and a few movies.

    Happy New Year to you and Scott!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great New Year Kate. I can't believe how fast 2015 went by. Must have something to do with age. You think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babysitting. Pleasant though; we watched Brave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a perfect New Year's Eve.
      One of the nice things about my boys living with me was that I'd watch animated and children's movies with them. Since they've moved out, I've seen none!

      Delete

Leave a message here or email me at stubblejumperscafe@gmail.com, home of the snow and land of the wheat!