Saturday, November 14, 2015

Corey Story

What a lovely verse!


Autumn morning light
poured through the kitchen window
illuminating the breakfast table.
Like a prayer, unspoken but heard.

It was written by COREY AMARO at the beginning of an entry on her blog, which is always worth a look and a read. Corey is my main inspiration for posting something every day. I am never disappointed when I go to her webpage; she has always been there with something to say or show me. 

Scott waits to see the doctor.

3 comments:

  1. She's my once-removed inspiration. I really need to get myself a new blog. I spent hours the other day thinking about a name for it when I know full well that the name is just sitting there waiting for me to relax long enough to get at it. This has been a mean last 6 weeks for technology vs Lorna.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message here or email me at stubblejumperscafe@gmail.com, home of the snow and land of the wheat!